One of the few remaining pieces of prime real-estate available in downtown Indianapolis that is unmatched for an investment opportunity or a variety of re-development options.
433/419 E. Washington
This building (433) and parking associated parking lot is located in downtown Indianapolis, just east of the circle. The extra parking lot (419) is located just west of the building. This property comprises 3 parcels of land.
- 15,000 S.F. Three Story Building + 4,000 S.F. Sub-Level
- Roof Improvements
- Masonry Improvements
- Gated Parking Lot
- Prime Location Located Southwest Corner of E. Washington & S. East Streets
- Hard Corner Site with signalized Intersection
- +/- 15,000 S.F. Three Story Building Plus Fully Functional +/- 4,000 S.F. Sub-Level
- Tremendous In-Place Income from Surface Parking Lts and Tennants within the Building
- Zoned CBD-2
- High Visibility with Excellent Traffic Counts
- Perfect for Several Types of Use or Re-Development
- Utilities on Site
- Immediately Adjacent to Major New Developments such as Artistry and Cummins and the Recently Announced Multi-use $81 Million High Rise Develpment on the Former Market Square Site
Current & Planned Renovations to the Property
The parking lot & Hotel at 419-433 East Washington Street are undergoing significant renovations, including:
- Masonry-tuck pointing, painting, remove non-functioning chimneys & securing the
parapets (Projected finish date: 2nd week of May, 2019).
- Roofing-the entire roof is being re-roofed with the parapets being wrapped
(Projected finish date is 2nd week of May, 2019).
- Strip and re-pave parking lot with new parking lines painted onto pavement
(Projected finish date is 9.30.19).
- Install fencing around entire parking lot with new ingress gate off of East Street &
new egress gate off onto Pearl Street with controlled pass card access.
- Remodel all 3 floors of the Atlas Hotel utilizing modular units or through a Superhouse
Window concept as shown on the following slides.
- Additionally, the Owner is working to secure title to an abandoned, unused, old alley running across the property (N to S, from Washington St. to Pearl St.) that the Owner currently uses to avoid any legal issues in the future.
Contact Us About the Property
To get more information or to put in an offer on this great property please use the contact form and we will get back with you promptly.